POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be : No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be
From: Mike Hough
Date: 15 Mar 2009 01:33:19
Message: <49bc931f$1@news.povray.org>
Sometimes when I am bored I will jump from one topic to another on
wikipedia. Tonight I somehow found my way to the Ig Nobel Prize and this led
me to the page on Silvia Browne, a self-proclaimed psychic here in the U.S.
Here is what made me chuckle:

"Browne says she knows what it is like in heaven. In her book The Other Side

are no insects--unless one wants there to be, that pets go to heaven, and
that one can build one's house wherever one wants unless it obscures the
view of a river or some trees, in which case one needs permission.[16] She
asserts that the "other side" exists approximately three feet above ground
level and at a "higher vibrational level" and so is difficult for humans to
perceive."